Did our own makeshift studio for a photoshoot. Took us the whole morning to DIY this but results were awesome!
Brewing kit final version ready! All shrink-wrapped and ready for production…
Time for another round of brewing! Ran out of my smokey IPA so thought of brewing another batch. Also tested out my mash re-circulation setup, but the flow rate of the pump was too high and churned up the mash bed instead. Had to use a strainer…
Box is finally ready! One more step closer to production. No more cutting cardboard! (for now anyway…)
Second attempt at the outer box of the brewing kit. Slightly better fit but forgot 2 flaps on the cover. More cardboard to cut… (argh). I’m actually getting better at this.
Been working on the packaging of the brewing kit for the past few weeks, finally have a prototype! And… does it fit? More adjustments needed, so back to the drawing board… Never knew how much effort can go into designing and producing cardboard… Read More 7/8/17 Brewing kit
With my brew kettle “fixed”, I can finally resume my brewing! I used to do this in the dead of the night when I was still working… Can’t imagine going through that again! Did a single hop pale ale using 2-row, wheat and some crystal malt. I decided to hop it using a new variety… Read More 3/8/17 Brewing beer!
It has been 2 months since I resigned to work on this. Finally managed to get hold of some of the components of the brewing kit to do some testing and measurement.
Testing another set of equipment. Bought a thermostat some time ago and kept PROCRASTINATING about fixing it up. Finally wired up to a chiller and it works like a charm!